Comfort Digisystem Microphone DM30
Listen and talk with one single unit. This microphone was especially developed to make school life easier for hearing impaired pupils.
- Can be used either as a teacher microphone or as a receiver for the pupils, including a push-to-talk function. The Free Channel Request (FCR)-function makes sure that only one student at a time can talk; like this, the pupil transmitters cannot disturb each other.
- As a side effect, the communication discipline in the classroom improves.
- Perfect for special schools for hearing impaired, usable by teachers and students.
- User-friendly function- and volume buttons
- Operating time 10 hours
- Savety neck loop (available in two lengths)
- Neck loop and boom microphone can be used at the same time (e.g. when the teacher has a hearing loss)